Monday, July 16, 2018

Amazon Prime Day Deals!

In honor of Amazon's Prime Day 2018, which seems to have spread across two days this year July 16-17, I have a confession to make...

...my name is Jana and I'm addicted to online shopping. It's been 4 hours since my last purchase.

Let's face it, doing chores from my couch in my pajamas as the dogs bark at the delivery man is more appealing that driving to an actual store. And shopping is a chore. Fight me. Wait don't fight me, I'll probably lose.

Throwin' it back to this oldie!
Want some deals on prime day? I'll list them here. Not a Prime member? No problem! You can join for FREE for one month to take advantage of this year's deals, just click right here.

Need some free books? You can try Kindle Unlimited for 3 months for only 99 cents. I'm doing the free month trial right now, trying to decide if it's worth it. I'll give you a tip, try searching Goodread's lists of Kindle Unlimited books in whatever genre you fancy to find the good ones. There seem to be a lot of great books available through the program, but finding them is tricky. If you know any good kindle unlimited search hacks, please let me know!

More 2018 Amazon Prime Day Deals so far:

   Get $10 off a $40+ Prime Pantry order for trying it out (first timers only).

   Get $30 off your first order with Amazon Fresh, groceries delivered to your door!

   Save 66% on 3 months of Audible (So buy 1 month and get 2 free!)

   Save $100 on the echo show (Usually $229, now $129)

   Free game daily with Amazon Twitch

   Amazon Music, 4 months of unlimited music for 99 cents.

Check back later, I'll add to these as deals pop up.

UPDATES

  Fire Stick regularly $39.99 now $19.99
  Fire TV Cube regularly $119.99 now $89.99
  Fire TV regularly $69.99 now $34.99
  Home Security Systems on sale
  Video Doorbell regularly $249 now $174
  Cloud Cam regularly $119.99 now $59.99
  Blink Security Camera regularly $129.99 now $75.00

Don't worry, I didn't forget about our mystery link. I can't guarantee it will be on sale, but who cares, don't we all need one of these (or ten) in our lives?

Jokes aside, I'm all about being financially responsible, so don't buy stuff you don't need just because it's on sale. That being said, if you do need something from amazon, we sure would appreciate you using one of our links to get there. Circus Stella will get a small commission for anything you buy on that shopping trip, at no cost to you! Thank you!

Amazon is great for dressing up your dog!
I'll be honest, so far I'm not all that impressed, and I remember being let down by prime days of the past. But seeing as it doesn't officially start until 3:00PM Eastern, I'll keep an open mind. We're in the market for some new dog beds, and I'd love to score some while they're discounted! If you've made it this far, let me know what you'd like to see go on sale in the comments! I'll keep my eyes out for you!

Keep in touch with Circus Stella;  YoutubeInstagramFacebook, & Twitter.


Shop from your couch, you know, where your dog is!


Disclosure; This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com


4 comments:

  1. My nephew's birthday is coming up and he's a video game hog, so I was hoping that I could find Overwatch's Game of the Year or Legendary edition on sale, but I think I'm going to be out of luck. I probably should have looked around July 4th but I didn't know he was into that game. Oh well. :\ Good luck on the dog beds! I'll keep a look out too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put a price alert up on it on my camelcamelcamel account and let you know of it drops! I'm not much of a gamer but *everybody* tell me Overwatch is the best. Thanks for reading and I'll watch that game for you!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! It was a lightning deal and luckily I happened to be on break when it came up for half off and I snatched it up! Yay! Hope you found some good deals. I’ve been pretty underwhelmed this year. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All right!! Glad someone found a good deal, lol! It seems the site was down for a while yesterday and honestly, I am underwhelmed as well. I'm all about a good deal, but only on things I would have purchased anyway. I'm not a fan of buying something I don't need because it's on sale. In general I feel like amazon could do a much better job at "prime day" if they wanted to.

      Delete